Well, I'm obviously the suckiest blogger ever because this is only my second post! We've been really busy and have done a lot of stuff, I just haven't taken pictures of much. My roommate Mandi is probably the most social person I know and loves to plan stuff and hang out, so last night she planned a Jazz party and a few of our friends came over to watch the Jazz beat the Nuggets! Here are just a few pics.....


Don't worry, we look like dorks but we were pretty into the game when Mandi pulled out her camera for this shot....
Ha. I love it. & love that you have a blog. We need to have those parties more often we talked the entire time.. I didn't see a second of the game haha. FUNNNNN!
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute! E-mail me so I can send you an invitation to be apart of my blog too! It's DawnJolley@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteMy blog is private, so I'll need your e-mail so you can see it! I miss you!