30 Days of Me
Day 1 - recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 2 - the meaning behind your blog name
Day 3 - a picture of you and your friends
Day 4 - a habit that you wish you didn't have
Day 5 - a picture of somewhere you've been to
Day 6 - favorite superhero and why
Day 7 - a picture of someone/something that has had the biggest impact on you
Day 8 - short term goals for the month and why
Day 9 - something you're proud of in the last few days
Day 10 - songs you listen to when you're happy,sad, bored, hyped and mad
Day 11 - another picture of you and your friends
Day 12 - how you found out about blogger and why you have one
Day 13 - a letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 14 - put your ipod on shuffle, first 10 songs that play
Day 15 - a picture of you and your family
Day 16 - another picture of yourself
Day 17 - someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18 - plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19 - nicknames and why you have them
Day 20 - someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future
Day 21 - a picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22 - what makes you different from everyone else
Day 23 - something you crave a lot of
Day 24 - a letter to your parents
Day 25 - what I would find in your bag
Day 26 - what do you think about your friends
Day 27 - why you are doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28 - a picture of you from last year and now, and how you've changed since then
Day 29 - in the past month, what have you learned
Day 30 - your favorite song
Day #1

This is a picture of me and Dal last Friday from the Cedar vs. Hurricane football game....we didn't know any of the players but we were bored so we thought we'd check out the festivities!
15 interesting facts....
1. I have a phobia of used towels, if anyone touches my towel I have to wash it, it grosses me out to use a towel that anyone has touched let alone used.
2. Cleaning my house is one of my most relaxing parts of my day, if I can clean the house for an hour I will be SO much happier that day.
3. I am addicted to Keeping up with the Kardashians.
4. I wish I had time to read a book every single day, I love to read I just don't make enough time for it I guess.
5. The first thing I do when I get up in the morning is change my decorative date blocks to the current date.
6. I LOVE nachos, hot-dogs, kit-kats and brownies...obviously.
7. Dal and I are addicted to a card named called Idiot....we have tournaments almost nightly.
8. I love Jason Derulo, whatever he sings I own it and listen to it pretty much daily.
9. I watch FRIENDS every single night when I fall asleep, I sleep crappy if I don't fall asleep....I know, its called an addiction.
10. Making home-made pizza is my favorite thing to cook. I usually make Sagan come "help" which consists of me and her talking and her just keeping me company.
11. I LOVE the Jazz.
12. If I had millions of dollars my whole life would consist of Juicy Couture.
13. As much as me and my sisters fought growing up, no one ever thought we'd EVER be friends....but I don't think I go a single day without talking to atleast one of them.
14. I hate the snow but I love the skinny jeans and uggs that come along with it....I wear them every day in the winter....literally.
15. I can't believe I'm doing this, I know mine is gay but whatever!
Yay Ays i am so glad you are doing this!!! It will be so fun to read so keep going!!! You are such a cute girl!!! It was fun seeing you guys in blanding! hope all is well!!!
ReplyDeleteNik! I need you to invite me to your blog so I can stalk your cute little family! It was so good to see you, you're so freakin gorgeous, I just miss you!
ReplyDeleteSounds fun Ays. Looks like your loving the married life. Hope all is well for you.
ReplyDeleteOH ya.. I love when people update their blog :)
ReplyDelete