So Brewer hit the 2 month mark a few days ago! I wanted to wait til he had his appointment to post so that I could record all his measurements. We just got back from the appointment and the poor boy hit his shots, but he fell asleep before we even got out to the car, so hopefully he'll sleep for awhile and will forget all about them! He actually did way good, I'm sure it was harder for me than it was for him ha. At 2 months he is:
-10 lbs 3 oz (25%)
-23 3/4 inches (90%)
-15 inch head (40%)
He is still so tall and skinny! We're gonna try and plump him up though. Problem is, it all goes into making him taller, not fatter lol. This month he loves:
-Getting his diaper changed. He hates being in a dirty diaper more than anything! Even if it's the tiniest bit wet he cries until it's changed and then he's fine.
-Watching TV. It entertains him for forever.
- Reading books
-Taking baths
He hates:
-Getting swaddled, but once he does he sleeps so good.
-Dirty diapers
He has a love/hate relationship with his binky. He quit taking the soothies, so I switched him to the Nuk ones and he takes it so much better, when he decides he wants one.
We've started supplementing and I feel like it's helped him a ton. In just the week we've been doing it he sleeps from about 9:30-4:30, then back to sleep til about 8, he's a lot happier Inbetween feedings/naps, and he's finally getting a tiny bit of chub. I was so anti doing this but I feel like he needed it and it's helped him and my sanity, so all around its a really good thing. He will only drink out of the Nuk bottles though. And FYI, they don't sell any plain ones that I can find, so if anyone sees any let me know! He has a cute camo one, but then he has a gay one that has mustaches all over it and says "hipster baby" on it and I'm pretty embarrresed to even own it, let alone have to use it. I don't understand the while mustache and hipster craze?
I tried to take a few pics with his Aggie bear so I can compare his growth every month and he was just wiggling away!
I finally got this one that looks like imposed him to hold the bear's hand or try to pose like the bear ha.
In his Utah State t shirt that's a 6 month size, but itmactually fits him, it must just run small.
In other news, today was Dals last "first day of school"! This semester is so chill, we're pretty excited about it! He'll be home a lot more to watch Brew so that I can go do hair or go running or whatever.




Ugh I freaking want to eat him up. I miss him and is terry cries so much! Send him my way!
ReplyDeleteHe is the skinniest little thing! Oakley puts him to shame! However, he is like the tallest baby in the world. He's going to go pro playing some sort of sport!!!
ReplyDelete