This month he:
Sleeps without being swaddled and now sleeps in his crib! I just lay him down, give him his binkie and he usually goes right down.
Has found his toes and his crotch region ha.
Loves going on stroller rides when it's warm
Sleeps from 9-5 ish, then eats and goes back down til 7 or 7:30 ish. Naps every hour and a half all day long.
Loves to sit up like a big kid and check out what's going on in the house.
Always has his ball, hr usually holds it while he sleeps.
Figured out how to take his bink out but can't put it back in.
Wears mostly 6 month clothes and 6-9 month pjs.
Wears size 2 diapers.
Loves to FaceTime people, he gets so amused.
Still likes tummy time and will roll over without really knowing he's doing it.
Loves bath time and getting his ears cleaned out ha,weird I know.
Hates if I leave him to go into another room. Has an absolute meltdown, so we're pretty much attached at the hip.
Is getting quote long for his car seat.









LOVE LOVE LOVE him!
ReplyDelete