Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Brewer is 6 Months!

I feel like so much has happened since I blogged last month.  I don't feel like Brewer is a baby anymore, he's turning into a "real boy" as Sagan would say ha. He is so fun and is getting such a personality. We had a crazy month traveling all around for Dal's interviews and visiting family, and he was so good in the car. 

This month he:
Had his third set of ear infections, it has been horrible but hopefully that's the last of it for awhile
Started eating most baby foods, and doesn't love them so much ha
Wears size 3 diapers and size 12 month clothes
Loves peekaboo, his play yard, his walker, and LOVES Baby Einstein videos. We catch him cracking up at the dressed up babies all the time ha it's so funny.
Is 28 inches long (97%)
Is 18.7 lbs (75%)
Not sleeping through the night anymore, waking up twice to eat usually
Naps every 2 hours for 1-2 hours
Loves to eat his own toes and anybody else's toes he can find haha
My phone, his wipes, his monkeys and the remote are his favorite toys
Once he gets laughing he cracks up over everything and gets hiccups after
Loves to be outside on the grass or in the swing
We get the mail everyday and he has to always hold a letter on the way inside ha










The last pic is from he Scotty McCreery concert at USU, it was the first time we have left Brewer and I cries for a sec but then I was good haha.  So now Dal has graduated FINALLY, and has accepted a job as an engineer for Kennecott. We are moving into a town home in Herriman in the morning and are pretty excited to start "real life"!









3 comments:

  1. Okay, PLEASE let me adopt him. I like really may plan your guy's deaths so that I can have him. I don't know how but he gets cuter every month. Love my Brew boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute Ays.. You don't live too far from me we should get together. Maybe Clayton will run into him at Kennecott sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay yay yay!!!!!!!!!!! I'm coming to visit as soon as you'll let me! Like... I'm talking in the next 2 weeks tops. SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you guys and I'm beyond happy you'll live closer!

    ReplyDelete