Tuesday, September 2, 2014

10 Months Old

This month I feel like Brew has made lots of progress in the mobility department.  He is all over the house and yard and I love it. Everyone says how bad it is when your kids get mobile but I love it. I love that he can get whatever he wants without crying for me to bring it to him. I'm getting more and more excited about him learning to walk, even though it still might be awhile still. This month Brew:

Went from army crawling to real crawling, except for it's not on both knees.  One knee is on the ground while he is on his other foot, like he's walking ha it's so funny.
Still sleeping awesome. Sleeps from 8-7 with naps from 9:30-11:30 or 12 and 3-5. Perfect schedule.
Still eating everything, loves red Mac the most, which makes me so happy cause it's my fave and Dal hates it haha.
Is pulling himself up and trying to walk holding onto me or furniture.
Says mama and dada.
Wears size 4 diapers, 18 month clothes and size 4 shoes.
Loves to be outside all day, every day.
Will not wear hats soft longer than a few minutes.
Thinks animals are awesome, we'll probably take one of Bryir's cats home us soon so that he has a pet.
Will only watch Baby Einstein, Dinosaur Train and Curious George.
Travels awesome (he better, we pretty much live in our car)
Still has 2 teeth but a top front tooth is breaking through as of today.
Not so great with the sippy anymore.
Drinks about 24oz of formula a day.


The boys at the Parade of Homes, clearly one is happy and one is not ha 
His Ninja Turrle buddy at the store
Snoozin at Jordanelle with Oakley Snoozin with Sydney in the background


Flag boy
Go Cougs!
Playin with Great-Grandma Black
Chasing ducks at the Lake in Daybreak
4-wheelin
Working on learning how to climb stairs


We just got back from the Shumway labor Day campout in Blanding and I swore that that was the last time I would go home for awhile but Sagan is flying in from Kentucky in a couple weeks so it looks like I'll make one more trip ha. Brew has been such a good traveler, if not, there would be no way I would go near as often as I do. We are looking for homes out in Stansbury Park right now, and just staying busy with Brew, our families, and Dal's job.  Now that football season is here I feel like there is a never-ending game on TV. We've got tickets to a BYU game soon and try to hit the high school games when we can. My stake does a workout class every morning at the church right across the street from us so that's helping my sanity when I'm in Herriman, and the ducks at the lake keep us busy most afternoons now that our pool is kinda cold. We are so glad to be out of Logan but can't wait to buy our house and get out of the city.












No comments:

Post a Comment