Since I last blogged Brew has become obsessed with letters and the alphabet. Like almost to a fault. He can recognize and say all his letters, his favorites are X and P for sure. He used to call Y "yie" and it was my favorite but he figured out how to say it right the other day. He loves to point out letters at the store or on trucks that drive by and usually picks a "letter of the day" and carries that letter book around the majority of he day.
How's favorite shows are Super Why, Curious George and Mickey Mouse Road Rally. I find him cracking up at the most random part of these shows.
He one day decided that he wanted to talk and will pretty much say anything I tell him to during the day. He loves to talk about all the people he knows. In the mornings he'll lay in his crib after he wakes up and pretty much recites all the words he knows, all his letters and will count to 3 ha it's pretty hilarious to listen to. He talks all day and is pulling out new words on the daily.
He tells everyone hi constantly. Everyone in our neighborhood gets told hi multiple times a day and henthinks it's so awesome when they wave and say hi back.
He's still so obsessed with trucks, tractors and wheels. He lays on the ground half the time while he drives his cars just so he can check out the wheels.
Still big for his age, wearing 2t clothes and size 7 shoes.
He is still a little naughty sometimes but we are working on that ha. For the most part he's really sweet and loves to sit on my lap and give me hugs. Sometimes he's a little too attached to me though, I can't leave him in nursery, so that means I'm like an honorary nursery worker...not my favorite ha.
He loves to play baseball and throw the football and do "touchdown".
His has been my favorite stage by far! He's my little best bud and I'm loving that he's figuring life out and being a real boy ha.
Dal "let me" mow the lawn for a sec and these two lazies had fun just chillin watching me. Brew loves his camping chair and will sit there longer than he'll sit anywhere else.
Will wear his hat sometimes. I would be in so much heaven if he would wear one all the time.
Brew loves the chickens and four wheelers in Blanding. We need to go more often so that he doesn't end up being a "city boy". (Not that we live in a city, but close enough I guess ha)
Bry said that "We are the super readers and Brew is driving us to save the day" lol so funny. They played so good this trip and it made it sooo much fun.
Waving hi to my grams Black
He has to "drive" Dal's truck at least once a day. Going around the block is like heaven to him, he loves this truck.
A quick family pic before church. Let's be honest, church is basically me and Dal switching off chasing him around while he laughs his head off.
Brew just plopped himself down in this flower bed in the backyard and gave this sweet little face. Like bipolar I'm telling ya. Either the rowdiest or a little girly ha.
The Brew Crew with Oakley















Made my freaking day to find this in the middle of the night ha. I died at basically the entire post. I SO want you to secretly video brews morning rambling! Love this boy!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE all of these pics but I think the flower bed plop one is my favorite of all time. And dang he looks like Denali when he wears his hat backwards!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute Ays! Wish we lived closer, I bet him and Cohen would be such good buddies!!
ReplyDelete