Wednesday, November 3, 2010

To be Continued...

So we all knew this "daily post" thing was never going to happen. My internet kinda sucks and doesn't work often enough for me to do it, so it will now be a whenever-I-get-around-to-it type of posting:)

Last weekend Dal and I went up north for Simone's state volleyball tournament. THEY TOOK STATE! Yay, it was so fun and I'm so glad they won! Simone was the last one of us four girls to take state so it was cool that she got to do that too. Friday night me, Dal, Cheyna, Garrin, Sagan and Cassi went to Texas Roadhouse to eat after we went shopping.






Me, Cheyna and Sagan all sat right in the dead center of the front row and cheered like crazy at the state game. I don't think I've ever been more light headed or annoying ha. We had so much fun and can't wait to do it again next year!
The whole fam

This is just a random pic of me and Dal on one of our many card game/Jazz game nights. Now that its turning winter and Jazz season has started this is usually what you'll find us doing.

We've got a lot going on in the next few weeks. Next weekend is 2A state football here in Cedar so all our family will be down, the next weekend is Derek and Krista's wedding, and the next is Thanksgiving! We are usually gone playing every weekend but we love it!

3 comments:

  1. You are lame! I don't even have the internet at my house! I still manage! You should keep at it! Oh and I need a tutor session about making cute headers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh THE REINDEER PANTS!!!! Now I really miss you even more than before. Happy Birthday by the way. I hope Dal does something super special for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally thought the pic of Sag at the top was you for a minute! You both are so BEAUTIFUL! MISSCHA!!! LOVECHA! Oh and Happy Birthday, you old lady you!

    ReplyDelete