We're moving up so Dal can start the Mechanical Engineering program up there and I will be going to...............HAIR SCHOOL!!!! YAY, I've been wanting to do this since I was like 3 and a half so it's about time I actually do it;). We're way excited to get up there and get all of this goin.
Here's a random pic I thought I'd throw in from my work Christmas party last weekend. I've LOVED working at Mountain Eye and I'm gonna be so sad to leave!!!!
Ays! I totally forgot you have a blog. I'm going to start checking regularly! And yay for hair school. You will be bomb! Good luck with your move and don't freeze in Logan! I may need you to warm it up for me because we might be right behind you guys! Scoot is going to go back when I'm done and he wants to do civil engineering. Hopefully you guys will be down for Christmas so we can see you!
ReplyDeleteSar! You guys should totally move to Logan, I'm not even kidding, it would be so fun! Think, I could just babysit your kids all the time!!!!! We'll be in Blanding for like atleast a week after Christmas so if you're there just plan on me stopping by a few times!
ReplyDeleteI better see you guys while you're here! Scoot's first choice is BYU then Utah State. So we will prob be in one of those places in 2012. That would be cool if we actually lived in the same town!
ReplyDelete