We got to Delta and had so much fun! Dal kept busy playing basketball, watching sports and pretty much anything else that his brothers were doing! I got to babysit our new neice Aspen and got to hang out with all my sister-in laws and other neices Brynn and Shayne a ton which was SO fun, I miss them already so I better get some pics from their mom's soon!:) One night we drove up to Provo with Cory and Jamie for the BYU basketball game which was so fun, so glad we got to go! We spent Christmas Eve in Delta and hung out with Dal's fam and cousins, it was a blast and are so glad we got to spend that day with them!
Christmas morning we opened presents then headed down to Blanding! We had SO much fun there, I just love being home! I spent tons of times with my sisters playing Just Dance and Michael Jackson Just Dance which is SO fun and seriously kicks your butt! Dal kept busy shoveling snow and hanging out with Logan and Garrin going trapping and looking for deer, we both had so much fun and wish we never had to leave! Thanks to both our fams for making our holidays freakin fun!
Since we've been in Logan we've been finishing up our apartment, playing Idiot and Phase 10, watching the Jazz, listening to BYU basketball games, driving around figuring out this city, and meeting new friends. We lucked out with neighbors that are from Fillmore and are SO nice, they've been so awesome to us and we're so glad to finally have some friends!
Dal started school on Monday and is now an Aggie!!!

Starting Tuesday I'll be going to the New Horizons Beauty College and couldn't be more excited!
Sorry this post is so long and boring........pictures to come soon!
Uhh SO NOT BORING! I love to hear about what you're doing. Keep updating :)
ReplyDeleteAgreed! I love hearing updates and they are so not boring! Wish you guys lived closer but whatever! ha keep posting!
ReplyDelete