Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pros and Cons

Sorry, still not doing any better on taking pictures, but I'll get to that when life calms down a bit...hopefully:) We've been in Logan for about a month now and found a lot of things we like, and a bunch we dont.

Cons:
*Its FAREEZING!!!! (ALL THE TIME!!!) There was one day that it hit 31 degrees and I went running outside instead of inside and it felt like summer! That's how cold it is up here ha.
*We live in a basement apartment and the upstairs neighbor tends to cook some nasty smellin crap up there....not our favorite smell.
*I don't get to sleep in anymore. I go to school at 8 Tuesday-Saturday, church at 9 on Sundays and I take Dal to school at 7 on Mondays.
*We are SO far from our families.
*There is constantly ice on the inside of our windows, yes you read the right, the inside.


Pros:
*Dal and I have gotten to spend tons of time together because after school we don't have any other responsibilities yet.
*The Utah State basketball games are INSANE and SO FUN! The crowd is actually pretty brutal to the visitors but its freakin funny!
*There is an indoor track/fitness center that we can go to close to our house which we LOVE. They have track, fitness center, spin room, rock climing room, pool tables, indoor tennis and basketball courts, so it keeps us busy!
*Dal is loving USU and getting used to his bigger classes.
*I of course am LOVING hair school more than I thought I would. I have met some way fun girls there and the days fly by.
*Our apartment is tons bigger than our Cedar apt.
*Sam's Club, Wal-Mart, Texas Roadhouse and the mall are all on the street we live on.

So overall, I guess life is good:) We're surviving it up here, but we still would like some visitors! Every Saturday if you come into my school I can do FREE services on ya so give me a call if you're up here and I'll get you in!

Here is a pic from the first USU basketball game we went to. Dal told me I had to have a USU shirt so I went and got a flaming pink one, which was of course, the cutest on there. I got to the game and pretty much every single person in the arena was in blue and I stuck out like a sore thumb ha. Thats ok, pink is still better than blue!


2 comments:

  1. Ays, this is why I FREAKING LOVE YOU! You are so darn funny. I want to go to a USU game, Jordan would love that! I want to come up on a Saturday sometime too and get some free services and have a date night with you two! Will you message me and tell me when works for you guys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture! Logan sounds SOOOOO cold! Good luck there! E-Mail me so I can send you an invite to my blog (it's private)
    dawnjolley@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete