Well, I have a TON to post about but we don't have internet at our house anymore so I don't get to get on much anymore:(. When I do I usually go up to USU to get on and forget my camera to ever blog, so that is my explanation for this lame-o post again. So on my soon to be post get ready for:
*Trip to Vegas: Logan's wedding, Dal's spring break, 1 year anniversary
*Look back at our 1st year being married!
*Must-hear about hair school clients so far
*Maybe an update on what's been keeping me busy while Dal is working (TV shows, painting furniture, and my new pet:)
Stay tuned!
Can't wait! Me and Andrew were talking about how we miss seeing you guys! Can't wait for that softball tourney in April!
ReplyDeleteWhat?? You, Aysia, have a pet? Good for you! :) I can't wait to see your posts.
ReplyDeletepictures, pictures, pictures please!! I need to see you! Pet? really? fill me in!
ReplyDelete