Monday, September 5, 2011

I'm Back!

Yes, we're alive....I've just pretty much had no desire (or time) to update this dang thing, so this will be a pretty quick update! Dal just started another semester after doing summer semester and is liking school more now because all of his classes deal right with engineering so they're interesting for him I guess. I'm still in hair school and loving it, other than the fact that I'm like one of the oldest girls there because everyone else is like 12 I swear. We both work for USU at the TSC which is nice because we get to see each other every night and our schedules are really good. We have two neices or a neice and a nephew on the way! Cheyna is preg and due in November with a little girl and Jamie is preg, we don't know what she's having yet but we are so excited to have two more little kids to obsess about:)

This summer we were super busy but here are just a few pics



Dal driving the boat at Lake Powell





I had to throw in this pic of Shayne because she literally couldn't turn her head all week down at the lake because of her life jacket ha, it was way funny but I'm pretty sure she was miserable:(



So me and Dal stopped at Temple Square one night before a Bee's game and I ran into Bri Holiday!
One of my BFF's Mandi Kae and Jordan came up to the game with us! It was so good to see them, it had been way too long.



1 comment:

  1. Yaaa to the freakin hoooo! I love when you post. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete