Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas/Picture Overload

We're back in Logan after being gone for over a week for Christmas in Blanding and Delta. We had so much fun and had a hard time coming back up for school. These pics are so out of order and I didn't get near as many pics in Delta as I would have liked to so I'll have to next time we go when Cory & Jamie have their baby!





Dal rocking Aspen to sleep. Me and Jenny were watching her that day and she HATED us. We took her to Dal and she was happier than ever.



Sim and Kelli at my grams Jimmer party



The Einersons




Everyone watching Jimmer play his first NBA game that the boys insisted they couldn't miss




Cheyn and Bry




Me and grams Carolyn

Dad and Bry


Mom and Bry and the toy they gave her, she LOVES it


Cute Bryir:)


Us Christmas morning before church




I thought when we came back up to Logan it would be freezing but we've had this awesome warm weather and it is greatly appreciated up here in the artic! Ha. Dallan has had this whole week off so he's been doing all sorts of projects while I've been at school. He says he's been bored but he'll miss this boring time when he starts up school next week for the start of his junior year in his engingeering program. School for me is still way fun, ready to be done and start working again, but I'll miss hair school too.








1 comment: