Here are a few pics of some of the things we did this summer! I'm horrible at taking pics so this is not gonna be the greatest journal in the long run, but at least it's somethin!
Bees game with Dev, Dal, and Skylar. It was SO fun to see them again, we can hardly ever figure out a time that works for both of us to meet up!
After work one day we were both wanting to get out of town for a bit so we hurried and threw stuff in the truck and went up Logan Canyon to cook out. It was so weird, we COULD NOT get a fire started to save our lives, so we finally said screw it and just went home to cook it at our house. The next day I found out that we still weren't cleared to have fires up there and someone had just gotten a $1,000 dollar fine for having one, so we're pretty glad we didn't end up getting it goin!
This is how my hands looked for a few days this summer, I could not get this purple stain off my hands after coloring a girl's hair purple, so don't worry, I looked pretty sweet and got lots of weird looks.
First USU game and the only one I have gone to this year. The games up here are insane and as fun as they are to go to, I ususally prefer to just watch them at home instead of having to stand in the student section for 3+ hours.
I love this pic! Bry is lookin at Dal like,"what the heck"? haha. Even though this wasn't taken too long ago she is SO much bigger now, she looks like a baby still in this pic.
We had such a fun summer and were way sad for it to end, but excited for fall at the same time. Right before school started up again we spent about 4 days in Blanding just chillin with everyone and then went to Fish Lake with Dal's family, of course I got no pictures of that, but we had so much fun with both families and kinda got us rejuvenated to start up another semester!
I'm still LOVING my job and working a ton. I always knew I would like doing hair but seriously, my job is awesome ha. I usually work 40-50 hours a week which keeps me busy but I love it. Dal has started up his hardest year at USU in his program and is doing way good so far. He's really busy with work and school but he never complains or anything, so honestly I wouldn't even know if he was hating his life cause he's just always so happy and easy goin.
We're doing good up here and have really actually gotten to like Logan! The only down side is how freakin far it is from our families, but other than that, we're so used to it up here now! We played summer league softball with some friends and usually have something fun to do most nights of the week so, no more complaints here (even though we do wish we were back living in Blanding or Delta:)
Hopefully it won't be quite so long before I update again, but who am I kidding, it will be haha.



Cute post! We need to get together again SOON! Let us know a time that works for you and we will! We need to get Mandi's prego bum to come too! Love cha
ReplyDeleteOk we'll figure something out soon! Miss cha, kiss that cute baby for me!
DeleteCustest style ever!! That's mostly what I noticed haha. Glad you guys are doing good!!
ReplyDeleteHaha thanks Hav! Love your posts always, Hayes is so cute!
DeleteSo glad you posted! Andrew and I were just saying how much we miss seeing you guys! Glad your doing good and lovin life! I wish we both lived in Delta! That's the dream right??
ReplyDeleteWe miss you guys too! I can't wait to see you being so cute and preg! Miss you:)
DeleteBout freaking time
ReplyDeleteYou should update more about bry face!
DeleteOk look at all of these comments.. you have to blog more often! I seriously think about you like everyday. I think I'm in love with you Ays. You might want to warn Dallan. Lets get together with Deveroo LIKE IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS! I freaking miss you and can't stand living so far from you. You're the best. Love you.
ReplyDeleteOh you just made my day! I hate that we never see each other! And I can't even wait to see your cute baby bump! We should all meet up like the first week of November! Hope you are feeling good, I love ya!
DeleteGlad school and work are going good. Sounds like you guys have been having fun! Hopefully we'll see you soon!
ReplyDeleteYou need to blog more often!
ReplyDelete