So we just got back from a week long vacation to Vegas and California, so fun! We needed a little getaway before Dal started his 6-week summer classes, and his cousin was getting married in San Diego so we decided to make a family trip out of it. We're way sad that Brandon, Audrey, Aspen, Cory, Jamie and Case couldn't come though! We had a blast and were not ready to come home. There's a MILLION pics on here, sorry, and they are all kinda out of order.
On our way to the airport
Brynn and Shayne at Circus Circus. Everytime I would pull my camera out Brynn would pose and cheese it for me and Shayne would purposely look away and act like I wasn't there, she is too funny.
Brynn hanging out with us in Vegas
The pool Tuesday morning. There were 5 pools here so it kept us, especially the little girls, busy. It was like 100 degrees in Vegas that day so we got some sweet tan lines.
Walkin the strip with everyone
This was outside the Mormon Battalion in San Diego. It was a church history site and was way cool, if ya ever go down there thats a place you want to go!
Dal and Shayner swimming. The boys and little girls had SO much fun swimming. They spent every night at the pool and never wanted to get out.
Shayne and Dal on another pool trip
Mission Beach San Diego. Dal and Kory are out boogie boarding and there were dolphins way close to them, you can kinda see them in the picture. There were a lot more out there, so cool.
At the Padres vs Diamondbacks game. No one looks too enthused but we all had a blast.
Waiting for Tanner and Lindsey to come out of the temple.
Shayne telling everyone to "stop". She freakin kills me, she's so funny. All week she would tell us and strangers to stop and stick her hand out like that and then laugh. She has such a funny personality!
Outside the temple
Russ and Liz outside the temple. We were so glad we got to spend all week with them, thanks for everything!
Brynn swimming with Shayne's floaties. Love this girl, she is so cute and sweet. She would call me to come down to whatever store she was at with Jenny so that I would come down and look at the jewelry with her, this little girl loves to shop.
I'm so glad Russ and Liz and Kory and Jenny could all come down on this trip cause it really was so fun! I love hanging out with Jenny, she's freakin funny and we get a long so good.
Now we're back in Logan, we moved....again! We now live in a townhome way off campus so its nice to not be in such a college atmosphere. Dal is taking 2 classes this summer, Physics 2 and Thermodynamics, no clue what that one is ha. He just started but is doing good so far! I'm still working at Silver Clippers full time and am loving it! I can't believe it took me so long to go to hair school, I should have been doing this for years cause its just so fun for me. I work with way fun girls and we have a busy walk-in base so it keeps me busy!!
Ahh I freaking miss you! We need to find a day to get together immediately. I love all of the pictures!
ReplyDeletehow fun! miss you lots! good luck to dal with summer school! love you
ReplyDeleteI love the pic of you and Dal in front of the temple. Cali trips are the best but they never long enough! Glad to hear work and school is going good for you guys! See ya in a couple weeks hopefully!!!
ReplyDelete