Monday, March 5, 2012

February

So ya, I know it's not February anymore but we actually did do a few things and take a couple pictures so I figure I better document. They are all in a pretty random order because I still don't understand this whole blogger thing...
Random pic of us. Of course if I decide to wear something that says USU then Dal feels the need to make sure to wear a BYU something or other so that people still know we like the cougars lol.
My sweet shoes Dal picked out for me for Valentine's Day! He said he was sick of me wearing "skinnies and boots" so he took it upon himself to help out my wardrobe a little, and I LOVE these shoes.
Ya, he's 24 and he still wanted a remote control helicopter, so that's what he got for Valentine's! Kory Morris had one and all the boys thought it was the coolest thing in the world so of course they all needed one. Good thing it only stays charged for about 10 minutes or we might not get anything done around here ha.
It was FREEZING but he still stayed outside for forever flying.
Dal's b-day in Delta. Of course there's the Brynnster front and center helping out Dal with his presents:) He's been wanting a Blue-Ray player for a long time so I finally got him one, even though I don't understand the big deal completely. He got the Bourne Trilogy on Blue Ray too since him and Garrin are in love with Jason Bourne, haha.
Everything has been good as normal with us:) I have 11 days left of school and have taken and passed all my state board exams so I just have to wait to get my hours so I can get my license and start working, finally!!! I got a job at a salon in Logan called Silver Clippers and am SO excited. Two of my hair school instructors work there too so that will be fun to still have them around.
Dal has been doing way good in all his classes but is ready for spring break to come next week for a break. We won't be going anywhere since I still have school but he'll get to relax and just chill. We'll be going to San Diego in June for Dal's cousin's wedding and have a few more plans for the summer so hopefully we survive til then, but if it keeps snowing up here I might just freak a little bit!

4 comments:

  1. I miss you! I wish we could see you guys sometime!! Let me know if you are ever down this way! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL this post is funny in so many ways. Mostly because Dallan loves BYU and looks evil in that pic. Bryn dictating his birthday and Dallan getting tired of you looking like a harley rider lol. Here are my hair links...


    https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8dBWqhCPWRZAE3GPGgvQUWt5Dba_Je6ZqzQssofN2MYgRAGBb

    https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQv24zxeqAp7j_sSDHnYuChZyUEjqpQwfcyHcLVgB4f-Q_ORYx_-Fn1Q8a

    https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXvB2UFgSkNlzU-M9AtBVf0kqUMpC1xIOTi9yglksRsboztP6PDDt7kbnq

    https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjBISyn3BedVzc27ioGnwnMjkUnKOQ_kTwFN8F2c44uBTjBgEtUWVfMf0

    https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIwOjhBWoGwlBhw_7QH73EXCCBQ0yBOggcADS9xOrZyvaLQ0jV_-mmU_ks

    https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQs6HSJ38tXBPp6qaZFbqyyZRIovSqBYWggLYNjxbEF5I8qayg1Xn4SuENSgA

    https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR15r7UYOM5oEz0iTBbYjPrMmEsFsVvTUgoOv70H90BbJ0XyG_1hKg59MBa
    – I might like this color the most

    https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnJVxflrlI_t4NGvNZMcHQ9lt7iQj-FaywnAL7kFXYwIazGfBOBjSaMPnK
    – and possibly with a few highlights of this color?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha JORDAN IS OBSESSED with the helicopters! My dad bought about 15.. including a ginormous $500 one. It's nuts! It is nice that they only stay charged for about point five seconds though. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete