Monday, February 6, 2012

Jazz Game

A couple weekends ago we met Kory, Jenny and the girls in Salt Lake to go watch the Jazz. It was SO fun, they won and they never win when we actually go to a game so it was a good change for us ha.





The girls

No, this is not water, and no, Jenny did not pee her pants, but Shayne definitely did! They ran out of diapers and like no one in the whole ESA had an extra one, so while Shayne was sitting diaper-less on Jenny's lap she peed like this not once, but twice! So sucky for Jenny but everyone else was pretty entertained. Even Shayne ha.


And we now have a nephew! This pic is just from a cell phone, but so cute huh! His name is Case Cory Webb and we are SO excited to finally have a boy in the fam (even though we love the 3 neices tons). Congrats to Cory and Jamie!



Same ol' with us though. Dal's school is getting more and more hectic, we went 2 straight days last week without seeing each other awake but hopefully that will calm down soon. I have a little over a month left of school and can't wait! I've taken all my tests and all that so now I just need to finish up my hours!































3 comments:

  1. Haha that peeing story never gets old. I love to see pictures of Bryn and Shayne, they are getting so big! P.S. The new hair looks way good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh how gross! But funny! I can't believe you went two days without seeing each other... your life is way too busy! I need to come out so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha stupid Jazz. Way funny about Shayne....can't believe how old Bryn looks!

    ReplyDelete