Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Salt Lake With the Fam

Last weekend my family was in Salt Lake for Peyton and Megan's wedding.  Dal came later, but I got to go to their sealing and to their luncheon. They are so cute their wedding was perfect! I hadnt seen Bryir since Christmas so I was way excited that they came up too.  We all stayed at a hotel at Thanksgiving Point and went and ate, went to Cabelas and Scheels and had some awesome chicken alfredo samples at Costco.  I'm seriously obsessed with it now and need to go buy it there. It was freakin good!

                                                  Bry in her finding nemo lifejacket, so cute
                         Dal always tries to talk to her and she completely ignores him, so funny
   I put this hat on her and she wanted it off until I said lets go show Papa and Mimi and then she was so stoked to leave it on
 In all 3 of the hotel rooms Bry found the tissues and took every one out, one by one and had to hoard them all, she thought it was so funny
                                                     Lookin at the fish at Cabelas
                                                       Could not get Bry to look for this pic


So I know I'm not her mom or anything but I'm so obsessed with all my nieces and nephew I feel like I'm all of their moms in some way haha. Such a fun weekend, sad it had to end but now we've got spring break so it's not too bad!

2 comments:

  1. She is so grown up, she is beautiful! I will forgive you for being so close to our house and not stopping by!'Hope to see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you didn't come see us! We live so close to there! Looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete