Wednesday, March 13, 2013

3 Year Anniversary


So today is our 3 year anniversary and Dal is doing some intense homework and I'm bored so I decided to throw up a few engagements and wedding pics since I never do crap like this, but it was fun to look back and see how young we look even 3 years ago! I'm kinda missing my dark hair now...









 


In these 3 years we have:
Lived in 2 towns
Lived in 5 apartments
Had 3 fish (all dead now)
Paid billions of dollars in tuition it seems like
Played lots of softball and Mario Kart
Ate way too much crap that we both love
and countless other things

It's been a good 3 years!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you should give up on trying to raise a fish!! Who knows, the fourth one could be the charm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time flies!!! and I agree with Dev... give up on the poor fish!

    ReplyDelete