The front of the Zermatt
We don't really know how to play chess so this game didn't really happen haha
Such a cute place!
LOVE all the flowers everywhere, makes me want to go to Europe so bad.
This is the way my dad and Dallan like to spend their vacations....sleeping. Dal has taken up the Shumway way of napping.
View from our room, so green!
This is how they do receptions, watching some random college football game on a phone, obsessed I'd say.
They sent this pic to Marcus, so mean! This is Marcus and Maria's little boy Braxtyn, cutest little guy. These boys haven't seen him for quite awhile, and they tried to make Marcus a little jealous I think;)
It was a quick weekend but it was so fun to get away and go do something new like stay in Midway. We probably won't really go anywhere now until after the baby comes so it was a nice little "last" getaway before our life completely changes ha but we are so excited and he can't come soon enough! (Even though I do want him to grow quite a bit more, I don't want him to be too flimsy!)


I will vacation there with you! I laughed out loud when you said Dallan has taken up the Shumway way of napping. Nate totally has too, it's contagious because it's better.
ReplyDeleteIsn't Midway/Heber amazing? We want to end up there one day. Join us?
ReplyDelete