Friday, August 30, 2013

32 Weeks and First Day of School

I will hopefully be blogging a lot more consistently because Simone put me in charge of keeping her blog up to date every week, so since I'm already on doing that I may as well blog, which will probably be a bunch of nothing cause our life is just pretty chill and boring!


 Dal and his mom.  Liz, Jenny, Marci, Jill and Mike all came up and ran in the Top of Utah Half Marathon last weekend, it was so fun to have some visitors! They all did so good.  Also, Dal does have other clothes, I feel like he wears this shirt EVERY time we take a pic.
 This is from the demolition derby in Preston.  We went up to watch our friend Nick derby and it was so fun! We went to the Juab one this year too which was good because there were so many cars, but this one honestly was ran way better, it kept me entertained the whole time for once.  Dal is obsessed with derbys so we actually go to quite  a few!
 First day of his senior year...needless to say he was not pleased about going to school or having to take a pic. He'll be glad when he's an old many that I made him take all these pics though.
And here is me at 32 weeks.  I am starting to feel quite freaking massive.  I still feel great for the most part though which is good.  Bending over takes my breath away, I either sleep like a dead person or sleep TERRIBLE, depending on the night, I'm still able to go running, and I pretty much just hate getting dressed for work ha. Working in a salon you pretty much have to get decked every day and thats not the absolute funnest thing when you just feel massive so good thing leggings are still in because I live in them.  The style right now works perfect for a pregnant person haha. 

I start going every 2 weeks now, and then it will wind down to every week til he gets here! It feels so far away but so close at the same time, its crazy. His room is almost done, I'll post pics when it's finished.  

So far Dal has been busy but not hating his life, so that's good.  He usually is at school from about 8-3 then comes home until he works at 5, so honestly his schedule is pretty good this semester so far.  This should be the last hard semester and then his spring semester will be pretty easy is what we've heard.  

Work is good, I didn't realize how much I missed doing hair until I started doing it again full time.  It's such a chill job and my clients are seriously the best.  I've been working almost every single day for the past 2 weeks, so way more than full-time, but this next week it should chill out a little which will be nice.

2 comments:

  1. Ill hire you to carry my babies!! You are darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dev & I are in love with you. We are so excited to get together and see your belly, give you gifts, and celebrate your sweet baby boy. I get so emotional thinking about you having this baby... you wait until I meet him. I'll bawl. You are just weeks away from meeting the most important little being in your life. Enjoy all the last minutes of you and Dal because this little muffin is going to steal a lot of your love all for himself. :)

    ReplyDelete