So since I sucked at blogging again, I just threw a bunch of random pics up here
At the lake with my parents' new boat. I'm pretty sure this was after the day that we had such a fun day and then when we went to leave the boat wouldn't start...I thought we'd die because there was lightning and finally we got "rescued" by the Park Service and they made us sit on the floor of their boat like we were Mexicans being deported. So freakin embarrassing, I think I peed my pants laughting about the situation at least twice ha.
She WOULD NOT smile for a pic, so this is the best we got
This is from FOREVER ago at the 20 week ultra sound. He kept sucking his thumb and when the tech would move him around to get another view he would move his arm and then start sucking his thumb again, it was seriously so cute.
This is Shayne's tattoo that Dal drew with permanent marker while we were camping.
And this is when Dal caught me in the camper downing the confetti cake right out of the pan. We actually were hiding this from everyone so that we wouldn't have to share ha. It's like our favorite treat!
My first day working with my friend Kelli up in Logan, she's the funniest, cutest girl, I just love her
This is after Dal chased Shayne down one day because she decided she wanted to go to school, so she ran across Center Street and went to school ha
Dal and Bry girl with their Icies (?) from Canyon Country. She wanted a "No Cone" so bad but they were closed so she settled for a "Boo"one of these.
I just love this pic of her and her moneys
Me and Sim at her going away dinner. She's at the MTC now, her blog is simoneshumway@blogspot.com
One of our last days at the Rez in Delta. We spent so much time out there this summer and had so much fun, we were sad to leave.
Dropping Sim off at the MTC. Pretty sad day!
At the derby in Nephi. Dal looked forward to this thing all year, and it was pretty good I'm not gonna lie.
Dal and Logan, we watched her for a full day and it was actually so fun, she is such a good little girl!
Well we are back up in Logan again, it is kinda bittersweet. We had such a fun summer just playing and not really having much of a schedule, but I was a little ready to get back to a schedule and have to get up and get ready for the day. We got all moved into our new apartment and we LOVE it, it's such a cute little place and we can't wait to get the baby's room all finished and get him here!
I'm a little over 30 weeks now, so we're on the countdown finally. I still feel really good, still running and for the most part feeling normal. The only time I get super uncomfortable is when I've been sitting for a long time and his room gets restricted and he starts kicking my ribs, or when I've been running or walking for a long time and he relaxes and slumps WAY down. I already carry really low but he gets even lower when I'm active for a long time.
I will update again soon, I hope!
Ays, you are too cute! Glad you guys are having lots of fun! Can't wait to see the little guy! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteWe need to see you guys, miss you!!! I remember the days of eating confetti cake right out of the pan!! We all had our own forks permanently in the pan!! Ha
ReplyDeleteCool picture of me in the 2 year old's life jacket...I'm still mad that I got screwed that way ha. But on the up side, your face looks super skinny, yay!
ReplyDelete