Monday, June 24, 2013

Phone Pics

So these are a bunch of pics I've taken on my phone so far this summer.  For not having much to do this summer we have actually kept way busy, which has been nice since its busy fun stuff instead of school and work and all that. 



 Dal and Aspen out at the driving range.  She did not want to leave after she started hitting balls, so cute.
 We promised her an ice cream after and she couldn't have been happier!
 This kind of sums up the summer so far.  Every night Dal is usually loading up a 4-wheeler or the boat or something to go out and play, he is in heaven.
 Me and little Shayner girl
 Dal got to be in on the annual branding of the cows this  year, since he's never gotten to before.  I thought he would hate his life and never want to go back to Blanding after but he actually really liked it! Other than being sore for like a week after ha.
 Sagan and Nate came up for the boys to play in the all-night softball tournament in Delta and it was so fun having them here! We ate good food and just chilled, they need to come up again!

 Me and Aspen out on the boat one evening
 Brandon and Dallan that same night.  Look how happy these two boys are, they love everything about being outside.  Good thing they're basically the same person so that they always have someone to go do things with.
 Little Bry girl on the Silver Bullet at my parents house.  My mom blew this up and Bry jumped right on and we took turns pulling her around the yard, she thought it was the funnest thing ever! We found out she'll hang on even if she is hanging off the side, so it proves she'll be a good tuber, if only Gar will just let her now.

 Dal is obviously pretty excited to go to church...
 Here's my 21 week pic.  Starting to show a little more and it hasn't slowed down since then.  I feel like every day I get bigger and bigger, its so weird! We just started being able to see when he kicks on the outside of my stomach, it's the craziest thing, I love it! I will miss feeling him kick when he's out but I feel like I've been pregnant for a million years! I'll do a pregnancy post soon so I can write down everything that's been going on with all that soon.
We went to the movie "The Internship" a few nights ago, and at this point we were the only ones in the theater, and only 2 more couples came on a Friday night, so we pretty much had the theater to ourselves.  It was such a funny movie.  Dal always wants an action movie and I always want a chick flick, but we can always agree on a funny movie so this was right up our alley.



Dal is really liking working at the Plant this summer.  He's learning a lot and has such good hours, things really couldn't get any better this summer, we're pretty much just living a fake life I feel like.  My day consists of waking up whenever I want, going running, slowly getting ready for the day, watching my shows, going to the Rez or the park with my nieces and nephew, making dinner, then going to the Rez or 4-wheeling or to our softball games at night.  It's been SO nice, it will be hard to go back up to Logan for one more year!

3 comments:

  1. Haha I don't know why but I still laugh about trying to take that one picture of you and Dallan, he was freaking killing me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the days of getting to wake whenever you want! Once that baby comes sleep is no longer on your time:)
    Lake Powell is great!! We went last month and have another trip coming up with my family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah you are living a fake life and I am very jealous of it. Aspen is so freaking tall and I love her and shayne's chubby cheeks!

    ReplyDelete