Monday, June 10, 2013

Lake Powell

So we just got back from Lake Powell with Dal's family and we were so not ready to leave.  We spent 4 days there on their houseboat and just played and relaxed.  I have more pictures that I will need to put on once I get them from Jenny but this will do for now.


Dal wakeboarding, his favorite thing ever I think
 After the shaving cream war. There are way more pics of this that Jenny has that I'll put on when I get them. Thanks to Jill for bringing all the shaving cream, probably one of the funniest things ever!

 Ignore my looking like crap. I was not about to look in a mirror all week, and obviously I didnt.
This is just  a few of the fish Dal got, he lives for Lake Powell fishing, so its a good thing we get to go back with my parents a lot this summer!


1 comment:

  1. We are so jealous! We're dying to go. Let's get together and go boating this summer!

    ReplyDelete