Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Vegas 2013

For some reason most of my Vegas pics won't upload, but oh well.  Right after we left Logan, we moved everything in and left right to Vegas for a little getaway before Dal started work for the summer.  We needed a break after being so busy and Dal always chooses Vegas with I'm fine with, we always have plenty to do there. 

 Dinner at Hard Rock Cafe.  I don't know if we were starving to death or what but it was one of the best meals I have ever had in my life, I'm not even kidding.
 Every night when we got done doin whatever out on the strip we were never quite ready for bed, so both nights we went down to the arcade and played  a few games.  I have never in my life played arcade games but it was actually fun!
 Waiting for the Bellagio water show to start.  We have seen this a million times and I never get sick of it, I think it's my favorite part of Vegas.
Eating lunch at Johnny Rockets, one of my favorite places
 
It was so nice to get away and eat good food, lay out by the pool and just chill before summer got goin.  I'm sure we'll go back before summer is over just because it's so close and we always find fun stuff to do!

1 comment:

  1. Look how cute you are. We need to go to Vegas together!! And yay on the boy, my future son in law!! I didn't know Jamie and Cory were pregnant!! Yay for them!!!

    ReplyDelete