Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A few pics

Here are a few pics I've taken the past 2 weeks with Brew around

 I don't normally have him sleep in his crib, but we are trying it out a few times a week just so he'll get used to sleeping wherever.
 Twinsies!
 So out of it after a nap, but love this cute outfit my mom got for him
 Hangin out
 Dal's brother Cory sent him a pic of their new little boy Brogan dressed up on Saturday in a BYU beanie for the BYU game so Dal had to put him in his Utah State one and send a pic to them.  The boys are only 2 weeks apart so that will be fun!

 First walk on the last warm day we had up here.  We'll be stuck inside for the next 6 months it feels like
 After his first real bath at home.  I love a baby right after a bath, its so cute


 Dal says he got 2 things from me, his open mouth sleeping and his crying ha
Heres one of his newborn pics that Raquel Young did for us.  I'll get the rest of them up soon, they all turned out so cute!


Brew will be 3 weeks in just a few days and we're starting to figure life out a little.  During the day he eats every 1-2 hours, for anywhere from 30 min to an hour, and at night eats every 3 hours if he doesn't fall asleep during his feeding.  If he falls asleep he'll wake up in about an hour and a half and want to eat again so we've got to work on that.  He naps so good during the day and hangs out awake for awhile during the day now, so he's starting to be more alert which is so fun.

I'm healing good and feeling a lot better this week.  Just excited to start working out and being a normal person again.  I don't go anywhere during the week normally so lets just say getting ready doesn't really happen anymore ha.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! He is such a cute little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I just love the crap out of him! Thanks for posting and can't wait to see you and him.....TOMORROW! YAY!

    ReplyDelete