Monday, November 3, 2014

1st Birthday

We did our own thing up here in Herriman for Brew's first birthday.  He didn't really know what was happening, and daylight savings totally jacked up his naps for the day ha but overall it was really fun and he loved all his presents and cake.

All his loot, thanks everyone!


The cute cake I ordered from the bakery. I was not about too attempt a cute cake, plus, these cakes are soo tasty!

Distracted by the TV while opening presents


Too busy playing to look up

With Dal before church 




This is what we "did" for Brew's bday on Saturday. He had a blast.

Not real sure what to do with this cake haha





He was not very hungry when we did cake, so he didn't end up eating much of it, but today he has chowed it. I love that he is a little toddler now, this age is so fun! I'll post about his stats and everything else after his doc appt tomorrow.











1 comment: