This month he:
Is 22 lbs and 10 oz (70%) and 31 inches tall (97%)
Seriously wants to sit on my lap for half of the day. Yesterday I fed him breakfast, and I know he was full, but when I sat down to eat my own, he weaseled his way onto my lap and ate most of my cereal ha it's all day every day. If he watches a show he has to have me right there watching too.
Loves having a blanket or towel wrapped around him. He's been that way for awhile but he's getting to where he thinks it's the coolest thing. He now gets out of the bath with a little help, and sits there and reaches for the towel and gets so pumped when he sees me get it down. In the mornings we wrap up in a blanket while he drinks his milk and he just loves it.
Likes pretty much every food, and is getting so much better at feeding himself. His favorite foods are yogurt, fruit, and anything with cheese.
Not walking yet, but is very good and pulling himself up and leaning on anything he can find. He makes his way around any room by holding onto the furniture or the wall. He can stand balanced by himself,mouth is scared to do it very often. In the pool he dares do it way more than at home.
He is the official garage door opener and closer. Dallan closed the door once and Brew thought his life was over.
Loves to drink from a real cup, but still no straw.
Says "mama" and "dad" and sometimes I think I hear other words but other times not so much.
Loves to get kisses or give kisses.
Can clap, and do "high in the sky" ( hands over his head), and knock on the door.
Loves to play with a ball or cars.
Size 18-24 month clothes, depending on the brand.
Size 4 diapers.
Can shake his head no and does so too often ha.
Still loves the swing and the slide, and can push himself down to the slide now.
Giving himself kisses
Such a cheeser when he wants to be
Like I said, a cheeser
His new way of going to the store
With Grams
With papa after the football game
At the pumpkin patch which he thought was the coolest thing. He clapped through the whole hayride.
Bry and Brew's favorite place
sim a for Halloween
His ride from Ginny. He loves to climb on and this is how he watches his shows.
Loves the selfies
I love this look he has
So pumped on the swings
In other news, we are closing on our house next week and will move in soon after that, and we are so dang excited. I'm so ready for Brew to have a yard to play in and just more room in general. Mica of hat to come!

















How am I just reading this? Did not know about official garage opener! That cracks me up.
ReplyDelete