Sunday, March 1, 2015

Playing Catch-up

I'm the worst, I haven't blogged since Brew turned one and now hes almost 16 months old, so it's about time I wrote down a few things he's up to now days.

He is the craziest, and by that I mean that he does not want to sit still for 2 seconds.  At church other kids sit and play with toys or color, and Brew runs absolutely everywhere and keeps everyone in the ward entertained.  

He is all about hauling every toy out of the toy room and throwing it downstairs. He seriously thinks it's the funnest game.  The bigger the toy, the louder noises it makes falling down the stairs, and the cooler he thinks it is.

He started walking really well around 14 months and it has made his whole life.  He is sooo much happier. His "run" is more like a fast walk, but he loves when you tell him to hurry or hustle.

He brings me things all day long, and won't put it down unless I thank him for whatever be brought me.  His favorites are books, cars, my rugs or anything from the kitchen or bathroom.

He's still the biggest climber.  He still climbs his crib daily, plus I found him on my dining room table and straddling his baby gate downstairs. 

He's starting to talk more and more, but still doesn't really care to at the same time.  He says, mom, dad, Aysia, Cheyna (chey-na-na), moo, outside (ahhTide), and again (ani). He jabbers all day long but I can't understand most of it.

He's the naughtiest boy, but so sweet too.  He blantantly ignores me telling him no,mouth then will come and give me the biggest kiss ever. 

He loves to swim, swing, slide, "play basketball" with dal, read books, and play cars.

He is an ok sleeper, nights are good, from 7-7 usually, with one 1-2 hour is all. 

He wears mostly 24 month clothes and is still pretty big.  

He loves to play with his friends here and him and Crew are starting to chase each other and really play, it's so cute.

He wants me to see whatever he's doing all day by taking me around the house or bringing me things. I can't even go to the bathroom alone or shower, so I don't get too much done during he day. He has to see whatever is in the kitchen aid or microwave if they're going.  He also super loves the broom and vacuum.

He is a good eater if I feed him, but if I make him feed himself he chucks the plate and drink on the ground after about 2 bites and climbs out of the high chair.  The other day I walked in on him standing on his high chair tray balancing, but about to fall. I came in right in time.

Peek a boo is still his favorite thing. He will hide so quiet and so still until I find him.  We get into some pretty serious hide and seek games.

He does "somersaults", kicks his legs, jumps, claps,and waves if you ask him to (usually).

Loves to shake his head no at me all day long.  He also recently started "blinking" when I tell him to and it's hilarious.





One year pics


He was so proud of himself here.  He would bring the bumbo wherever the table toy was so that he could sit in it and be lazy while he played.

Just enjoying a little whip cream one day.  Mom of the year, right here.

Every time he goes to the grocery store they give him a sucker, which he loves.

Best purchase ever.  This slide gets used so much.

He loves his shows, and the tonka truck my parents got him.

This is how we grocery shop now.  I'm not allowed to help push the cart.

One day he decided this is his favorite blanket, expand ever since he takes it everywhere.

If you tell him to swim, he get son his belly and kicks his little legs.

If I ever can't find him, chances are his door is shut to his room and he's chillin in his chair.


He was so proud of himself for bringing his chair from his room and used it to watch tv on.

Loves his tools

Loves to help sweep.


This age is so fun and Brew is learning so much and being so funny every day.  Right this minute he's walking around with his blanket over his face laughing his head off. Crazy boy!




2 comments:

  1. Yay that you posted! He really is the funniest, naughtiest, sweetest boy ever lol cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously about time! I love Chey na na. I can't wait for easter with that sweet naughty boy

    ReplyDelete