Saturday, October 3, 2015

End of Summer Overload

Summer just came and went as fast as ever.  We have lived outside and will be so sad when we have to live outside in the freezing.

Me and Dal had a quick Vegas weekend with Lawson and Tressa at the end of summer.  It was so nice to lay out, eat, and shop while Brew played in Delta with his Ginny and Grandpa.

I found this 4 wheeler for four bucks at a yard sale one day and it was the greatest purchase of my life. Brew drives this thing inside and outside all freaking day.  He is so obsessed with all things "vehicle" and it makes his whole life.

Morning cartoons in my bed.  He loves to be cozy and cheese for pictures. He also says "I see" after every pic I take so I have to show him his cheese.

How we get through shopping/life...Pringles.  

Baby girl coming in March! I started out not sick at all and from about week 9 til now I get randomly sick someday. I'm hoping that ends soon but I'm not planning on it.

He has learned to climb trees and he gets to a part that he can sit and he says, "mom, I awesome" and claps for himself.

Doughnuts and holes in socks.

His cheese and "go Cougars"

Another eating pic.  He has corn multiple times a week and it always has to be on the cob. He loves it.

Fishing/throwing rocks in Grantsville. He loves this place.

Cheese and chips.  Right after this pic he dumped the entire bag on the floor and started licking the bag.  Like whose child is this?

Morning shenanigans.

Backyard hangout.


So we bought this bike trailer and as you can see he HATES it.  He says "done" through the entire ride.  After the screaming I decided to get in with him to hold him while Dal biked us around the neighborhood and we both thought that was the life ha not so much Dal.

More unhealthy food.

He loves to "sleep" back here like he's "pamping" (we've never camped in the back of this car so I have no idea where he got that idea.  But this keeps him busy for a good 15 min.


Brew and Crew.

He has done this since he was sooo little.  He has to lay by his vehicles while he drives them so he can check out the wheels.


He loves big kid beds. We really need to set his up.

Brew Crew again.

I really need to update on all the funny things Brew does and says but that will have to be for another night haha.

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA favorite picture is the one of him in your bed so freaking pleased with himself. Also the millions of eating pictures lol so cute Brew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I awesome is my best of his. And hid pamping. He really lives life to it's best. He had better too, because his food choices could send him to an early grave bahahaha

    ReplyDelete